2. Enter your email and password and click Log In.
3. Click Go in the My Portal box.
4. Click Apply in the Apply Online box.
5. Choose Business License from the dropdown menu, select Public Market License (if business is located OUTSIDE of Oro Valley) and click next.
6. Complete the application.
7. Once the application has been reviewed and approved by the town, applicants will receive an email letting them know that they can pay through the portal. Once they have paid for their license, they can print their license directly from the portal.
* Sole proprietors will have to upload ID and the Licensing and Eligibility Sheet (attached). * Food trucks will have to upload their current Health Certificate and Fire inspection
The Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance (SAACA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the creation, preservation and advancement of the Arts. SAACA strengthens the bonds between people, place and purpose through collaborative, arts-driven experiences.